Fizz for your face? (addictive)
This may be the EASIEST beauty tip I’ve ever sent you…
...but it’s also one of the most brilliant.
So if you want to “energize” your complexion (while also giving it a smoother, firmer feel), there’s no excuse not to try it!
Okay, here’s what I want you to do:
Step 1. Fill a large bowl with carbonated water. Any brand works, just make sure you’re using plain carbonated (aka seltzer) water and not mineral water — as it can affect your skin’s pH balance and cause residue build-up on its surface.
Step 2. Make sure your face is free of all makeup and skincare products. (That’s why the best time to do this is when your first wake up).
Step 3. Dunk your face into the bowl and leave it there for 10 seconds (or as long as you can comfortably hold your breath). Tip: Hold your nose to keep the bubbles out.
Step 4. Repeat two more times. Remember to take a few slow deep breaths between dunks so you don’t get lightheaded.
Step 5. You’re done! Pat your skin dry with a soft towel and follow with your usual skincare regimen.
Note: If the carbonation feels too intense (or prickly) for your skin, use 2 parts seltzer and 1 part still bottled water instead.
So why am I telling you to soak your face in a bubbly beverage?
Because it’s the ultimate way to refresh and revitalize your complexion… before you’ve even applied your products!
You see, carbonated water is believed to remove dead skin cells more efficiently than still water — at least it certainly makes skin look more resurfaced.
Plus, the carbon dioxide bubbles “wake up” tired skin with energizing bursts of oxygen.
So after each session, you’ll likely notice that your….
- Pores look more refined
- Skin feels firmer
- Face appears brighter
In fact, dipping your face in bubbles is such a revitalizing morning pick-me-up… it’ll leave you feeling invigorated too!
Follow these simple steps twice a week. You’ll likely see a difference after your very first wash, but the effects actually keep getting better over time — so stick with it for best results.
Easy, right? But don’t let that fool you… sometimes the simplest solutions just work best.
: Yes, I use this tip myself. And as a devotee, I know that after you do it once… you may start wanting to wash with carbonated water every morning (it really is incredibly energizing, and perks you up faster than a shot of espresso).
But please resist that temptation, because daily use can irritate sensitive skin — twice a week is best.
And if you find yourself craving that fizzy cleansing sensation in between sessions, just soak a cotton ball in seltzer for a less-intensive “carbonated toner” instead.
Your Beverly Hills MD,
This is really a yummy facial you can do at home for beautiful skin
About the Product
- [MIZON] Vita Lemon Sparkling Powder
- Starting Sparkling Facial Wash : When #1, #2 are combined, they will form ample sparkling bubble which helps keratin removal and gives the effect of sparkling massage on your face, which will give you smooth skin.
- Sparkling Massage : Micro carbonic bubbles will clear out the waste in your pore and will give you the effect of facial massage and solid skin.
- Smooth Skin Texture : The carbonic bubble will give you a sensation in using with smooth and shining skin texture, which you will never get from ordinary facial wash.
- How to Use : 1. Dissolve #1 in a bowl or sink and add #2. Once they are mixed, you will have lemon carbonated water rich in vitamin 2. Pat the lemon carbonated water and massage around your face 3. Pat it for absorption, and then use other skin care products. 4. You can use it as a lemon carbonated pack if you immerse your face in the water.
READ NEXT ARTICLE