Suddenly it's winter and your skin isn't happy. Some pointers for the easiest transition.
WHAT TO REMEMBER:
- These changes occur every year, so think a week or two before about what you might need;
- Remember that winter weather, even in rainy Seattle, is generally drier because most of us are indoors more with central heating and it makes your skin drier;
- Drier skin is more easily irritated and looks dull;
WHAT TO DO:
- Change to a super gentle cleanser if you haven't already;
- Still cleanse, apply your antioxidant and sunscreen, but add an extra layer of moisturizer under the sunscreen.
- You can layer our hydrating non alcohol Vitamin E hyaluronic serum under your moisturizer;
- Add a few drops of our dry skin relief to your moisturizer for more hydration and barrier protection dry skin relief
- Reduce exfoliation if that's been frequent
- Put an extra layer of moisturizer on your face midday at work or lightly spray a hydrating mist on your skin. Try Global Aloe Mist It's quite amazing how much this helps!
Subscribe to the podcast and learn more about health and beauty on iTunes http://apple.co/2exloMN